Saturday, April 26, 2008

Prayer Requests


There was a man laying by the gate beautiful in the scripture at the time of synagogue worship in Jerusalem. Peter and John (the disciples of Jesus) were on their way to Synagogue to worship and share Christ when they met this man who was begging for money. The Scripture says Peter fastened his eyes on him and said, "Silver and gold have I none, but such as I have, I give it unto you. Rise up and walk." The man jumped up and rejoiced and all the people who observed this witnessed the power of God in healing.

Do you realize that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is in you? Do you realize the healing miracles that took place in the New Testament could happen to you? There is much power available to Christians. We have healing power available from the Holy Spirit that dwells within. Have you tapped into that power lately?

I would love to pray for your healing. Please post a comment and let me about your prayer request and I will take it to God in your behalf. I would also love to post your answered prayers.

1 comment:

HisDaughter said...

Hi!
Me again! Have been missing you and your posts.
Please pray for me and my hubbie. He came in tonight in shock. He lost his job of 12 years, through a strange set of circumstances and is facing possible legal action against him.
Please pray for us.
We have no idea where to take the next step!